Terms & Conditions
Health and Vaccinations
- All cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, a valid certificate of vaccinations must be presented at time of admission otherwise your cat will be refused boarding and full payment for the accommodation will be due.
- Please note we reserve the right to refuse admission of any guest showing signs of ill health.
- All cats should be treated for fleas and worms prior to admission. Should fleas or worms be found evident, appropriate treatment will be administered and charged accordingly. Should this action be deemed necessary we will contact you to notify you in advance of any treatments given.
- We do not accept un-neutered male cats over six months of age.
- Should your cat take ill during its stay, we will endeavour to contact you first to keep you updated and attempt to contact your own vet. Should this not be possible, our local vet is on hand 24 hrs a day and is on hand in the event of any emergency. All examinations, investigations and treatments will be at the owners’ expense. We will administer any medication that the vet considers advisable.
- Whilst every care will be taken during our guests stay, Brooms Dene Luxury Cat Hotel cannot be held liable for the illness, injury or death of any animal in their care.
- We will contact you or a person authorised by you, should we have any concerns during your cat’s stay and we therefore require a contact telephone number for the duration of your cat’s stay.
- Public liability insurance is provided although it is always advisable that cats are individually insured by their owners.
Viewings, Check-in and Check-out
- 10am to 12 noon & 5pm to 6pm Monday to Sat except Bank Holidays
- 10am to 12 noon Sunday by prior appointment
- A condition of your cat’s stay is that they are presented to us fit and healthy with proof of vaccination.
- Please note, check out is 12 noon. Evening despatches will incur the cost of that night’s stay.
- We encourage you to come and visit our hotel however we do ask that you make an appointment so that we can ensure we give you our very best attention.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the accommodation cost will be due at time of booking. The remainder including any additional costs such as gourmet menu etc, will be due at check out.
- We require 28 days’ notice in the event of a cancellation. If we are notified outside of this period, the full balance will be required unless we are able to offer the stay to another client where a partial refund be offered at our discretion.
- In the unlikely event your cat has not been collected within 14 days of the planned check-out date, without satisfactory communication from the owner, the cat will become the property of Brooms Dene Luxury Cat Hotel.